Businesses of all sizes need effective technology solutions to increase productivity and reduce downtime. If you’re looking to improve your small business’s overall day-to-day operations, consider the cloud.
The cloud is a global network of servers that can store and manage data and run applications. Because of the many advantages that the cloud offers, more and more small businesses have adopted it in recent years. By 2020, it’s projected that 78% of small businesses will have adopted cloud computing.
What exactly are the benefits of using the cloud? Here are some:
1. More storage – The cloud can house your business data such as customer and billing information, vendor history, and employee records. It can also deliver the apps you need to run your business, like Office 365.
By utilizing the cloud to store information and run software, you free up your hardware’s memory so they can keep performing optimally. This setup also prevents your machine from overworking and breaking down. And, with scalable online storage at your fingertips, you don’t need to purchase more hardware for data storage.
2. Better data security and recovery – It’s recommended to have three copies of your data, with one of these copies stored in a remote location. This way, you'll have an undamaged copy of your file in case of a disaster.
Think of the cloud as a highly secure environment where you can safely back up and store your data. It is protected by sophisticated technology that keeps opportunists like hackers and phishers out. For example, you can enable multifactor authentication to verify user identity before anyone can access certain files. You can also set user privileges so that authorized users can access the data they need to access and nothing more.
3. Increased productivity – The cloud can host project management apps, company-wide communication tools, and to-do lists that can help improve organization-wide productivity. For instance, instead of emailing contract revisions back and forth, involved parties can use a cloud-hosted word processing app to work simultaneously on the same document. This saves everyone’s time, allowing them to have more time to focus on more critical tasks.
4. Flexibility – Files and apps in the cloud can be accessed from anywhere as long as you have an internet connection, empowering workers with a flexible work schedule, since they can use the devices they’re most familiar with wherever they are. This, in turn, facilitates a better work-life balance and keeps employees happy — a crucial point if you want to retain talent and avoid high turnover rates.
5. Cost savings – Using the cloud eliminates unpredictable labor expenses and hardware maintenance costs. This is because when you’re subscribed to a cloud plan, your provider will pay for the fees for any hardware maintenance or upgrades. You get to enjoy up-to-date and reliable technology despite not spending for hardware upkeep and security patches.
Customized, affordable, and scalable cloud services
Whatever your budget may be, Kosh Solutions has the right plan for you. We offer tailor-made cloud plans for your specific enterprise needs, so you only pay for the services you need. With this pay-as-you-go model, your financial forecasts become more accurate and predictable. But don’t worry, you are not forever bound to a plan. Kosh Solutions' cloud solutions let you easily scale up by adding or expanding services, which means your technology resources adapt to your business's changing needs.
Are you ready to embrace the benefits of the cloud? Let Kosh Solutions help you make a hassle-free migration to the cloud. If your business is in Albuquerque, Las Cruces, Durango, or Farmington, call us at 505-796-5988 or send us a message today.
Like This Article?of our most popular posts